Tymczasem, postaram się dodawać na bieżąco wpisy, chociaż to może nie być takie łatwe bo biorę ze sobą jedynie tablet. I w ciągu tych kilku dni, mam nadzieję, że poeksperymentuje z kuchnią włoską (wegetariańską) i rozpracuję moją nową blendę. Do usłyszenia!! :)
Do you also have such days when you clean everything what you notice? I've been cleaning kitchen for few days and even though it shines more than diamonds, there's always something I still don't like and see as dirty. I call it "cleaning frenzy" and now, it's turn for bedroom to be cleaned. If we weren't about to move in to our friend flat for few days, my flat would look better than those in magazines within these days.. :D
Meanwhile, I'll try to add post systematically although it won't be so easy as I'm taking just tablet with me. I hope that i'll have a chance to experiment more with italian cuisine (and vegetarian) as well as with my new reflectors. Stay tuned!
|nowe zajęcie w wolnym czasie// my new way of spending time!|
ENGLISH: During the evening I made this tart, my friend prepared amazing tartalettes and I just had to show you them. So, the evening passed with tarts and cards ;)
Przepis na tartę ze szparagami i pomidorkami koktajlowymi pochodzi ze strony Domowe-gotowanie.pl , więc jeśli macie na nią ochotę to naprawdę polecam! Tylko zmierzcie dokładnie waszą formę, bo u mnie wyszło troszkę za mało ciasta!
The recipe for tart with asparagus and vine tomatoes comes from the webpage Domowe-gotowanie.pl.
Ingredients for 4-6 portions:
150g of plain flour
120g of butter
1 teaspoon of salt
500g green asparagus
100g creme fraiche
1 tablespoon of plain flour
salt with herbs
1. Knead the ingredients for base until smooth. Wrap it with foil and put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Wash the asparagus and remove endings. Cut in halves and cook for 10 minutes in water (with 1 teaspoon of salt). Strain it out precisely.
3. Wash the spring onion, drain it and chop it.
4. Wash tomatoes, drain them and half them.
5. Mix the creme fraiche with egg, flour, salt with herbs and pepper.
6. Spread margarine on tart form, then fill the form with base, including edges. Dredge spring onion on it, then put asparagus and tomatoes. Pour all with creme fraiche mixed with eggs, salt and pepper.
7. Bake it for 40 minutes, until golden in 180 degrees (C)